Friday, June 18, 2010

Visual Diary: Ultra Tattoo Classics #2


Woohoo, I’m on a roll peeps, watch out! This is my second post of the week, can you believe it? I can ;} I have lots of good stuff coming down the pipeline over the next couple of weeks and I can’t wait to share it all with you!

Today I’ve got some lovely new kitsch for you from my temporary tattoo collection! I’ve got four new tattoos to showcase, just a few less than the nine I featured back in October 09. I blame this on my recent schedule…haven’t really ventured outside of my daily grind of work, sleep, work, eat, sleep, studio, sleep, etc. So as a result, I’ve been frequenting the same vending machine for the past few months or so. This has led to getting a lot of bad designs...ones that I didn't think were worth showing as well as duplicates of those same bad designs. Good thing is though, I did manage to score these four lovelies, in addition to a couple of duplicates that I actually do like.

I got three sacred hearts and I’m starting to think they may be good luck…I especially think so, when I see them all lined up in a row! Looks similar to a slot machine, don’t you think? Perhaps I should look into a trip to Vegas! Yea, baby! Either way, hope you enjoy the kitsch. I’ll be sure to post again soon, so stay tuned and stay happy, it's Friday!

No comments: