Thursday, May 20, 2010

Providence Living: A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood

Hello and happy Thursday friends, I thought I would share some photos that I took while walking around town this past Saturday. I took all of these pics over where the highway is being reconstructed at the end of Wickendon St. and near the Point Street Bridge. The sun was setting at that time and I thought it was quite beautiful. Now, looking at them, I think that they'll make great studies for some new work. Over the next month, or two, I'll be cranking on some drawings and paintings that will hang at White Electric this August. If there is an opening for the show, I will be sure to let you all know about it...and of course you're all invited ;} So, more on that to come, but until then, enjoy the pics!

No comments: