Tuesday, February 23, 2010

New Post...New Topic

Kathie Olivas, "Cosmic Pennie"

Jeez, it's been a while since I last posted...sorry about that! Life has intervened and become a bit hectic/frenetic these past few weeks and I haven't had much time to get posts up, ideas out, or photos organized. Good news is, I've got lots of goodies coming down the pipe line...including a new topic here on Cosmos!

The new topic is so different from the others, that I'm afraid you might not guess what it is...wink wink, nudge nudge...behold, it's called, "Cosmic Icons." It will highlight all of the talented artists and designers, whether living or not, that have helped to mold my aesthetic sense and continue to inspire me throughout my thirty, or more years. So, stay tuned for the very first "Cosmic Icon" to hit these pages soon! Until then, I leave you with this teaser of Kathie Olivas' work...Enjoy!

No comments: