Monday, February 8, 2010

New on Etsy: Two of Hearts Notebooks & Notepads!


Hello folks, I've got some great news for you today! Two new items have been added to the Cosmos Creative Etsy Shop! Be sure to check out the Pocket Notebooks, and the Matchbook Notepads! Both items showcase the original pattern, Two of Hearts, from The Cosmos Creative Collection. Printed here in red ink on "Razzleberry" Pop-Tone paper, Two of Hearts is easily one of my favorite patterns from the collection! It's both romantic and funky and in the pink and red combo, it's especially hot!

Each notebook and notepad is 100% handmade and is perfect for the most random of thoughts, notes, inspirational tidbits, or even sketches. Not to mention, both items would make super cute gifts for Valentine's Day! So, be sure to visit the Cosmos Creative Shop and take a peak at these beauties. Buy one for your sweetheart, or hoard one for yourself...either way, there will be more lovely goods to come soon, so stay tuned and stay inspired!

3 comments:

Michelle May said...

Love

Anonymous said...

I really like when people are expressing their opinion and thought. So I like the way you are writing

Anonymous said...

One of my friends already told me about this place and I do not regret that I found this article.