Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Holiday Haziness


Which? Magazine covers from December 1971 & 1972 via Delicious Industries

 So yes, it’s been a while since my last post and yes, this seems to be a recurring theme that has spanned the past few weeks, but I blame it on the holidays. Between running around shopping, attending events and gatherings, going to work, eating and sleeping, it’s been hard trying to find the time to post. None the less, I plan to get back into the swing of things and promise to make it up to you over the many weeks ahead. I’ve got lots of interesting tid-bits to share and as a reader recently informed me, a “Tintastic” post is in order. So stay tuned and stay inspired…more goodness to come shortly! Until then, I wish you all a Happy Holiday and a wonderful New Year!

No comments: