Sunday, October 4, 2009

The Soft Pack Recap



Sorry to say, I have no images, or videos to share from last night's sighting of The Soft Pack. Total bummer on so many levels, so you'll just have to settle for this one I swiped from Flickr. However, some highlights of the evening included: Brian Hill being so much of a gentleman, that he moved over a seat for my friend and I, at the bar...when we didn't even ask him to...awe, spotting the entire band while we ate dinner...we were surrounded, but of course, I was too much of a chicken to say anything to any of them, grrr, and finally, since the place wasn't packed, I got to stand front and center for their entire set...swoon!

Despite two drunken fans with a toy lightsaber (no comment) the show was awesome! I only wish I could have hung out post show and mingled for a bit, but nope, I had to be responsible and get my friend back to providence asap...so it goes. If they ever get around to playing the area again, I will most definitely get a new camera, go see them, and get some pics, or maybe even a video! Until then, be sure to get your fill by checking out their website, they've got some great photos and a few new videos up. Enjoy!

Photo via Radio K (KUOM) Minneapolis-St. Paul, MN's Photostream on Flickr

3 comments:

Adoniram said...

Most excellent! You will have to let us know when they're performing in the area again. I listened to some samples as a result of your last post and it was good stuff. Too bad no photos~

Karen said...

Toy lightsaber indeed!... and crazy "I want to start a mosh pit" dude LOL Even with the couple of ruffians it was a fabulous time. And you are a wonderful friend to have sped me off back to Prov, RI only so I could get into my car to zip to Worc, MA... arrrrgh! It was worth it :-)

Unknown said...

Glad you had a good time! Lightsaber= overcompensation!