Sunday, September 27, 2009

New Pattern: Tattoo



I’m very happy to add an exciting new pattern to the Cosmos Creative Collection! It’s called, "Tattoo" and it’s a little crazy, but lovely none, the less. As with all of the patterns in the Cosmos Creative Collection, this pattern was originally created in black and white and then developed into three color-ways. I am a firm believer in designing each pattern in black and white first, because if it doesn’t work in black and white, then it doesn’t work at all. Just one of those things that has been drilled into my head after many years of art classes and...it’s true!

I’ve shown three color-ways here and I do believe, they are all appealing in their own right however, I think my favorite is the pink and grey one, a close second is the orange and lavender, and lastly the blue and teal. Soon enough, I will be making some hand-made goods showcasing the "Tattoo" pattern and they will be for sale on Etsy. In addition to making lots of new goodies for the Cosmos Creative Etsy shop, I will also be launching a revised website! More about that soon…so stay tuned and stay inspired!

Up next: A drawing from The Sketchbook Project! Yey.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Woohoo! NEW PATTERN! I particularly like the pale, fleshy pink with black combo—feminine yet sophisticated.