Monday, September 10, 2012

Visual Diary: Temporary Tattoos #3


Hello and Happy Monday friends! Long time no post, I know, but today I have some new temporary tattoo fun for your eyes to feast on. It's been quite a long time since I've posted anything but my own drawings, so I was excited when yesterday, while I was cleaning up my apartment, I came across a small stack of these temporary tattoos. I collected these quite a while ago and just sort of forgot about them, but I'm happy to share them with you today.


The four Tattoos at the top are from a new line called DEC Deco Tattoos designed by Jeanie Newby and the other two (above) are from the more traditional line called Liquid Skin. Out of this bunch, I would have to say my favorites are the cupcake, the cherries and lastly, the rose with two guns. Do you have a favorite? I always get such enjoyment collecting these, they kinda make me feel like a kid again. Unfortunately I haven't come across any machines in a while, but hopefully my luck will change soon. So stay tuned and stay inspired…have fun, fall is here!

No comments: