Thursday, July 28, 2011

From the Sketch Book: #071311 & #071011



Hello and Happy Thursday friends! Thought I would have a new Tintastic, or a Visual Diary post for you today, but naaaahhh, I have another two drawings from the sketchbook instead! Hope you like.
Out of the few people that I have shown the drawings to, prior to posting, people either like one, or the other. I am actually very happy with sketch  #071311 (top) because I feel that lately, I’ve been drawing a lot of sketches that look like #071011 (bottom) and really appreciate the dimension in #071311.
Either way, let me know your thoughts, I’m always happy to read your comments! Hope you all have a wonderful weekend! Stay tuned and stay inspired…it’s Summer ;}

1 comment:

Anand Poolla said...

I like! Especially the top one which looks like a cliff.