Monday, February 7, 2011

Visual Diary: New American Paintings No.90

 

So, it looks as though I’m down to a post a month, imagine that. I remember way back in September 2009 when posting once a week wasn’t enough. Those were the good’ole days. Ha! Now it’s February 2011 and the frigin’ cold and snow have me thinking it’s still December.

But none too different, it is February with Valentine’s Day fast approaching. And here I am, eagerly anticipating, not the arrival of a love seeped Valentine, but instead, the latest editions of New American Paintings and Art New England. Woohoo! These publications are two long lost loves, whose company I have not had the pleasure of, in well over a year. But thanks to my brother’s generous Christmas gift, said magazines and myself, will once again be reunited! Thus, I’d like to share with you, my “favorites” from my recently acquired, New American Paintings, Issue #90; Erin Cone, Rebecca Layton, Matt Root and Melissa Wilkinson…Enjoy!

No comments: